Panania Dental Care – First-class Treatment
At Picnic Point Dental we’re a technology-led family Dentist in Panania offering comprehensive treatments for all
Visitors to our Picnic Point Dental Clinic can expect inviting and friendly staff and a highly experienced team.
Our Panania dentist utilises advanced diagnostic tools and the latest technologies for early detection and prompt treatment.
We are a fully digitised Panania dental clinic offering patients treatments that are faster, more accurate, and more comfortable.
About Our Panania Dental Surgery
Our modern Panania dental clinic is located at Suite 81, Malvern Street, Panania NSW with ample onsite parking and wheelchair access both in the car park and onsite. We love treating children and also welcome all patients to our dentist in Picnic Point. Expect nothing but quality care and quality materials at our Panania dental practice.
Panania Dental Care – Our Dental Services in Panania NSW
Offering a wealth of preventative, restorative, and cosmetic dental treatments and services our Panania dental practice is a convenient one-stop dental centre. Our Panania dental patients can benefit from:
General Dental Services
Our Panania dentist diagnoses, treats and manages your overall oral health care needs, including gum care, fillings, wisdom teeth removal and teeth grinding treatment.
Adult and children’s smiles are aligned using orthodontic braces and clear aligners such as Invisalign at our dental practice in Panania NSW
We use the Klockner implant system that offers 6 types of implants for different situations. Computer-guided software and planning ensure predictably perfect results.
Meet Our Panania Dental Team
We’re a friendly, dedicated dental team committed to helping Panania patients maintain a healthy smile for life. We take time to listen and understand your dental concerns and tailor treatments accordingly. Everything we do is geared toward helping you enjoy your visit to our Panania dental surgery.
Frequently Asked Questions
What technologies might I benefit from at your Panania dentist?
- PerioPOC Pro from Genspeed Biotech – Picnic Point Dental is the ONLY accredited clinic in Australia utilising this proven chairside technology to detect periodontal disease within minutes, saving time, money and preventing serious complications.
- Laser dentistry – Lasers are invaluable for soft tissue treatment and pain management/wound healing. Eliminating the need for stitches, treatments are less invasive and healing time is faster. We use low-level laser therapy (LLLT) for muscle pain management and also tooth whitening.
- Cone Beam CT (CBCT) – a radiographic imaging method that allows accurate, three-dimensional (3D) imaging of hard tissue structures with less radiation than conventional CT. CBCT technology is being broadly used in all fields of dentistry, including orthodontics, endodontics, oral surgery/pathology, periodontics, and implant treatment planning.
- Computer-guided implant Surgery – This enables minimally invasive surgery for faster healing time, reduced surgery time, and improved aesthetics.
- Dental Microscope to detect any small caries lesion, cracks and improved aesthetic outcomes.
- Intraoral and extraoral cameras (SLR) – for patient before and after details/photos
- Invisalign: Uses the latest digital 3D software to align teeth into their optimal position and aesthetics.
- Endopilot 2 – This is a power tool used to clean and shape the root canal system, making endodontic treatment easier and more predictable.
- Highly magnified dental and surgical microscope
Do you offer any dental services at your practice that another Panania dentist may not?
Other treatments we provide that few dentists in Panania NSW have, include:
- Dental microscopes – Used in endodontics as well as for examination and diagnosis of certain treatments in Panania NSW.
- LEDEX – this detects cavities using LED light instead of radiographs
- Smile Design – This digital design software enables our dentists in Panania NSW, to create new smiles that a patient’s face and personality
- Digital Dentistry – Makes treatments faster, safer, more convenient, and in many cases cheaper for our Panania NSW patients. Our digital printer enables us to create surgical guides, full and partial dentures, temporary implant crowns and bridges, and temporary crowns.
What brands do you use at your Panania dental practice in NSW?
In our Panania Clinic, in NSW 2213 we use some of the top name brands that have proven to be safe and reliable. These include:
- Klockner implant system
- Nobel Biocare System, AstraTech
- Zoom teeth whitening
What are your payment options at your Panania dental surgery?
We believe everyone in Panania NSW should have access to high-quality dentistry and provide numerous payment options, which include:
- Credit Card
We also accept all valid insurances. In addition, we accept the Medicare Dental Benefit Schedule for Children (CDBS) as well as Workers Compensation claims at our dental practice in Panania NSW.